Monday, July 23, 2012

MG GP01

I have been getting exceedingly frustrated with my 1/60 Nu Gundam so i have started a new project last night. The Master Grade GP01 Ground type.




I am doing this as basically a test project for my Perfect Grade GP01 which is in transit to my house right now. I am super excited for that due to the fact of the challenge it was to find one so thats something to look forward to. I want it to look something like this colors wise




On a slightly different note let me know in a comment on what you guys think. I have a build off coming up with a modeler who goes by the name of Substance. he is really really talented and is in all reality probably going to take me to church but i plan on making it difficult for him in contrasting styles.  The build off is going to be between Perfect Grades, i believe he plans to do the RX-78-2 and i was originally planning to do the RX-178 MK.II A.E.U.G. but with the GP01 falling in my lap it has given me another option

I have three PG's to choose from

Wing Zero Custom
MK.II
GP01/FB


3 comments:

  1. I would say pick the PG GP01/fb, but thats because I build one(look at my blog and mecha lounge for pics of it) and from what I have seen I dont really like the wing zero custom to begin with, and I havent build the MK.II, which does look like it has a really nice innerframe. But congrats on fining the PG GP01 its the most awesome kit I built so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. appreciate the input do you have a link to your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://gunplaoflorri.blogspot.nl/ There is my blog.

    ReplyDelete